Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dancing Green

Is it just me, or is green paint especially hard to choose? I love green, it reminds me of nature and I would love to use it in the cabin if I can just get the color right. I'm trying to find a green light enough to go with pretty country pastels, but not too light to change it to a more masculine look later. I've tried green paint in the past and it came out both times lighter than I imagined. I'm trying not to do that again, but I want the room lighter/brighter. This is Sherwinn-William's Dancing Green, I keep coming back to it, over and over.

   
SW Dancing Green with Leather Brown Trim

SW Dancing Green with White Trim

Maybe Apple Green

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I ended up I'm painting Valspar 'Organic green'. I'm working on it, the real photos will be up soon.

    ReplyDelete