Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rustic DIY Decorating Ideas For Small Loft Apt


At Pinterest I have a collection of decorating and DIY ideas for the loft we built over the barn.
I like things that are natural and rustic and have big texture. Considering the loft is literally the hay loft above our barn, I'd like it to reflect that in the decor. Barn-wood, vintage, re-purposed farm tools, natural elements and textures, wildlife prints, and re-purposed items, etc. It's small though so I need things that can serve multiple uses. I'm a DIY'er and I'm cheap too, so if I can make it instead of buy it, I will.
These are some of my favorites.........

Re-purposed Wooden Spool - Bookshelf / Coffee Table / Extra Seating with a cushion.




If you enjoyed these, you can see the rest of my Barn Loft Ideas here, or all my collections at Chelle's Pinterest Boards.